Yard House Inspired: How to Make Lobster Garlic Noodles at Home
Who doesn’t love a good plate of lobster garlic noodles? This dish is super easy to make and tastes just like something from a fancy restaurant. All you need is some lobster, garlic, Parmesan cheese, spinach, honey, and butter to create a delicious blend of flavors. Perfect for a quick dinner!
Make Restaurant-Style Lobster Garlic Noodles at Home
You can now bring the taste of Yard House’s famous lobster garlic noodles to your own kitchen. Cook the lobster and garlic with some noodles, and you’ve got a meal that rivals any restaurant dish. And the best part? It’s ready in just 10 minutes!
What’s in This Tasty Dish?
This dish is one of the highlights of the Yard House menu. It features tender pieces of lobster cooked with garlic, Parmesan cheese, butter, and a hint of honey for sweetness. Served on a bed of perfectly cooked noodles and spinach, every bite is a treat for the tastebuds.
How to Make Your Own Lobster Garlic Noodles
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Three pans
- 1/2 cup chopped lobster
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20g ginger
- 350g egg noodles
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp regular butter
- 6 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 or 2 eggs
- 1/2 liter milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Soy sauce or oyster sauce
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Stir in flour until it becomes a smooth mix. Keep stirring for about 2 minutes until it thickens.
- Slowly add milk to the mixture and bring it to a boil. Cook until it becomes thick.
- Prepare the lobster by removing its claws and tail. Make a cut along its back and legs.
- Season lobster tails with salt and pepper, and drizzle olive oil. Boil the lobster shells in water for 10 minutes.
- Take out the lobster shells and get rid of the water. Bake the shells for 12-15 minutes until the meat is cooked.
- Drizzle some of the earlier prepared butter sauce over the lobster. Broil for 3 minutes at 500°F.
- Soak noodles in warm water for 10 minutes to soften them. Boil them afterward.
- Boil the noodles for about 2 minutes until soft. Drain and set aside. Mix soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add the mixed sauce and cook for about 5 minutes on low heat.
- Mix this sauce into the cooked noodles and top them with the prepared lobster.
- Season your boiling water with a little salt but avoid overcooking the noodles.
- Frozen lobster works well and saves time. But ensure it is properly cooked to avoid health risks.
Nutrition Per Serving:
- Carbs: 118g
- Protein: 32g
- Fat: 13g
- Sugar: 16g
- Cholesterol: 86g
- Fiber: 7g
Taste and Texture
The lobster gives a unique seafood flavor, while garlic and Parmesan bring a rich, earthy note. The noodles add a nice texture, and the spinach gives it some heft. A dash of honey sweetens the mix.
Leftovers? No Problem!
Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight jar for up to 3 days. Just reheat it in a pan when you’re ready to eat.
Safe for Pregnant Women?
As long as all the ingredients are fresh and well-cooked, this dish is safe for pregnant women to enjoy.
This lobster garlic noodles dish is a hit for seafood lovers and anyone who enjoys good food. It’s easy to make, so you can enjoy a restaurant-quality meal right in the comfort of your home. Gather your materials, follow these easy procedures, and enjoy!