The Texas Roadhouse Kenny’s Cooler is a delightful and refreshing beverage inspired by Texas Roadhouse’s popular Kenny’s Cooler. It’s a simple drink that’s suitable for any occasion.
What Is Kenny’s Cooler at Texas Roadhouse?
Texas Roadhouse is a restaurant chain in the United States noted for its steaks prepared in the Texan and Southwestern cuisines. Texas Roadhouse Inc., the parent company of Bubba’s 33 and Jaggers, with headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky, owns the restaurant.
Texas Roadhouse restaurants provide a wide range of food and beverages. One of their most popular beverages is Kenny’s Cooler. The Texas Roadhouse Kenny’s Cooler is a light summer cocktail. The following ingredients go into the Texas Roadhouse Kenny’s Cooler.
The following ingredients are required for Texas Roadhouse Kenny’s Cooler:
- Rum: Only Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum will do for the authentic flavor.
- Peach Schnapps: Use Phillips Peach Schnapps or a different brand.
- Drillaud Blue Curacao is the ideal brand for this Kenny’s Cooler.
- Sweet & Sour: Use Mr. & Mrs. T Sweet & Sour Mix or a similar brand for a good flavor.
- Lemonade: For an authentic taste, use Minute Maid lemonade.
- Quality ice is required for the greatest results with this cocktail.
- A big mixing bowl
- Pureed strawberries
- A lidded canning jar
- Canning milk
How Do You Make Kenny’s Cooler at Home?
Making this American cuisine cocktail is simple and straightforward. To achieve a gorgeous blue color in a beverage rich of fruity flavors, simply combine the ingredients and fruits. This cocktail does not need much effort in the kitchen. It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. So gather your ingredients, Let us refresh our minds with this refreshing summer beverage.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Making Kenny’s Cooler at Home
Here are some of the essential steps you must take one by one to make this drink like a pro:
Step 1: Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
Step 2: Pour in the specified amount of peach schnapps, blue curacao, coconut rum, lemonade, and sweet and sour mix.
Step 3: Turn on the cocktail shaker bottle and cover it with a cap. Shake everything together for 30 seconds, or until it’s homogenized and cooled.
Step 4: After straining the cocktail, pour it into a glass. Serve with orange slices and cherries as garnish. You are welcome to serve it to your visitors.
How long does it take to make Kenny’s cooler?
- Kenny’s cooler recipe is the ideal blend of delicious and refreshing flavors.
- It’s the ideal blend of sweet and tart, and it’s sure to please any crowd.
- The key ingredients in Kenny’s cooler recipe are strawberries and oranges.
- Preparing this refreshing drink is a simple operation that eliminates the need for time.
- Is there a vegan alternative to Kenny’s cooler recipe?
- This dish is simple to veganize if you use nondairy milk instead of ordinary milk and replace the egg with agar.
- Agar is a gelatinous plant-derived material used to thicken and stabilize liquid as a vegan alternative.
Here are several replacements for Kenny’s cooler recipe’s typical ingredients:
- 1 cup of ice, 2 cups of water
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon agar
That’s all there is to it! To keep the coolers cool, store them in an airtight container or freezer bag.
What are the flavors in Kenny’s cooler recipe?
This vibrant cooler will undoubtedly be a hit with your guests. Kenny’s cooler recipe is a unique and wonderful combination of luscious and refreshing flavors, including berries, juicy cherries, and crisp citrus.
The jam is sweet, tangy, and tasty. It’s sure to please any audience. By swapping water for wine or sparkling water, you may make this refreshing drink with the same delectable flavors.
What types of alcohol are acceptable in Kenny’s cooler recipe?
The beautiful thing about this recipe is that you can prepare it with any sort of vodka.
However, some popular varieties of alcohol will work well, such as:
- Cherry vodka (similar to Smirnoff Vodka)
- Apple vodka (similar to Chateau Sweets)
- Blackberry vodka (similar to Absolut Black)
This recipe is subject to a few guidelines. The glass must contain at least two ounces of alcohol and no more than two ounces of each drink.
What does a Kenny cooler at Texas Roadhouse contain?
The Kenny Cooler at Texas Roadhouse is a blended concoction of blue curacao, peachtree schnapps, and blue chair bay coconut rum mixed with sweet and sour mix.
Is it possible to create this drink ahead of time?
Yes, this drink can be made ahead of time. Because everyone enjoys a cold cocktail, making it ahead of time isn't a big deal. However, I recommend making it only a few hours or a night before serving.
Is it possible to make a non-alcoholic version of Kenny's cooler?
Kenny's cooler, on the other hand, comes in an alcoholic version with wine, fruit juices, and carbonated sugar. Blue Chair Bay White Rum or Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum are commonly used to make it alcoholic. You can substitute yogurt for the wine if you like a non-alcoholic version.