Mastering Juan Pollo’s Famous Potato Salad: A Step-by-Step Guide
Juan Pollo Potato Salad Recipe
- Four big potatoes
- 1 carrot, medium
- ½ white onion
- 1-quart mayonnaise
- 1-quart thick cream
- 2 tbsp of vinegar
- To taste parsley
- Season with salt to taste
- To flavor with black pepper
- For this recipe, use starchy potatoes like Russet or Yukon Gold. When blended with the dressing, they will keep their shape better and will not get mushy.
- Watch out for overcooking the potatoes. They should be cooked all the way through but still firm enough to cut.
- This potato salad is best served chilled or at room temperature. Keep the potatoes and dressing separate until ready to serve if serving later.
- Use red potatoes or diced red bell pepper to add color to your dish.
- For the dressing, use high-quality mayonnaise. It should be creamy but not overly sour.